CJ turn signals on TJ

LOL I've always said that if I could be anyone other than myself, I'd want to be Santa Claus. Why not? Wouldn't even need much of a makeover. Just buy the suit. Wouldn't even have to buy any extra padding. Got that covered...:rolleyes:
I think Santa just derailed my "CJ turn signals on a TJ" thread.

I wish jscherb would have made the TJ-CJ grill. I'd buy one in a second.

CJStyleGrille_zpsvrkuvxnt.jpg

Great thread! Some great input on design. I'm a fan of the CJ look but I feel the JK lights work better with the tj. Maybe because the tj and jk grills are wide and short where the cj grills are skinny and tall. Maybe? IDK. I've always wondered why the tj marker lights where put in the fender anyway - plus made rectangular. At least make them round to go with the headlights.

I wonder what that kit would sellfor if a company brought it to market?

The AEV highline kit sold for $2K, and I'd pay that for the CJ conversion if the grill was included.

Reactions: ac_
I really like the look of the CJ turn signals on the grill of the TJ with the signals on the fenders removed. But looks like it would be a little pricy if you don't know how to do your own body work of the fenders.
I would go with the original looking CJ turn signals.
Has anyone done this?View attachment 61710
I’ve been wondering if that looks good, I’ve always been a fan of the AMC Jeeps so it looks good to me.