WTB: Clean frame for 98 6-cylinder

In one of the PNW jeep groups.

1701110471862.png

1701110372109.png

Reactions: P man and NJW
Do you know this guy? Looks like you're local.

I bought a couple of AC vents and a dash bezel from him a while back but don't know him beyond that. I'd followed him on the OfferUp app when I was trying to find that and some other stuff and this popped up this morning, so figured I'd pass along.

Should, a good frame is 1200, top dollar.

I paid $700 for my last frame. I was thinking somewhere in the ballpark when I took this project on.
I bought a couple of AC vents and a dash bezel from him a while back but don't know him beyond that. I'd followed him on the OfferUp app when I was trying to find that and some other stuff and this popped up this morning, so figured I'd pass along.

Cool. You're the second person to recommend him. I sent him a message. He's certainly the closest

Reactions: DaveC
I have an 04 I'm getting close to parting out but distance will most likely kill the deal. Its also a 2.4 so you would need to change mounts

I know a high school kid local to me that was parting out a 97 or 98. I bought the half doors and air box from it towards the end of September. Do you want me to text him and see if he still has the frame? Los Alamos NM is about 4 hours from Pagosa.

I know a high school kid local to me that was parting out a 97 or 98. I bought the half doors and air box from it towards the end of September. Do you want me to text him and see if he still has the frame? Los Alamos NM is about 4 hours from Pagosa.

Hey man! I didn’t see this before, but Los Alamos would be an ideal location.

Reactions: 97TJNM