WTB: Clean LJ Rubicon or TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a khaki tj that just sold that was very nice.
I saw that one, but it looks like it went quick. Clean, low miles, and a relatively reasonable price, compared to some others I've seen.

Thatā€™s so not clean and not a lj.
Headline for the thread is lj rubicon of TJ rubicon. It is a TJR. As for clean, well, I didnā€™t look super close, but it is low mileage..and Iā€™m used to east coast jeeps, so our clean might be different than your clean.

Headline for the thread is lj rubicon of TJ rubicon. It is a TJR. As for clean, well, I didnā€™t look super close, but it is low mileage..and Iā€™m used to east coast jeeps, so our clean might be different than your clean.
It is a TJ Rubicon, but sheā€™s a little dirty.

And another, cleaner on the inside but the frame needs a closer look

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/421193242271825/
That's all I've seen, just cruisin around my FB marketplace a few minutes. Hope you find something! Be patient and the right one will turn up ;)
6DF4AF51-B54E-415C-8F6B-EE0D57EBD6B0.png

Exactly what I was looking at. And the rest doesn't look promising, especially the rear crossmember. But not terrible. I figured it might pass a northerner's standards for rustiness :)

I agree with you on the corner armor, but surely it can be taken off. I don't know what the seller is thinking, It's not like one could find a rock big enough to hit the tub around here anyways :LOL:. You can't expect us Louisiana folks to have that great of taste! :p

Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.