Clean LJ Rubicon with 21k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty low starting bid.

You over or under of $20k as the reserve?

I'd be willing to be he gets 20k or more for it. They seem to go for around that amount. It's Summer time too, so that's a perfect time to sell a Wrangler.

Isn't this one you posted some time ago? I remember discussing why the spare looks like it's about ready to take a swan dive off the tailgate...

Reactions: UpperMI
Isn't this one you posted some time ago? I remember discussing why the spare looks like it's about ready to take a swan dive off the tailgate...

Yeah, I was thinking this might be the same one re-listed in a new auction.

Something's up with this LJR if it didn't sell before, and they're still trying.

More than likely. I would like to see close up photos of the frame and such. The mileage is low, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

The original add had the vehicle for sale in lake havasu city Arizona (the pics show a desert landscape as well). Now it's for sale in liberty, Missouri. I think the person whom originally bought it it is trying to flip it for a profit.

The original add had the vehicle for sale in lake havasu city Arizona (the pics show a desert landscape as well). Now it's for sale in liberty, Missouri. I think the person whom originally bought it it is trying to flip it for a profit.

Ahh, that may very well be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.