Clean Rubicon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will easily go for $20K. Super clean

Never seen winter and never seen offroad... what was the point of having it then?!?

I agree, $20K easy for this one. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bird
mmmmm its almost too clean :nusenuse:... Its like having a big back lawn and concreting over it..get out there and use it.

It would sell for 20k easily around here. Hell, I paid 20k for my TJ Rubicon with just a tiny bit more miles (60k).

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Its like having a big back lawn and concreting over it..get out there and use it.

Funny, I know someone who actually did that! They got tired of constantly maintaining the lawn, haha.

It's never been off-road...if it was, those tires would stuff into the fenders, and make a mess. 4.10 with 37's? Definitely mall rated. Write the check for 20, the write another for 5 to 7 to make it all work.

It's never been off-road...if it was, those tires would stuff into the fenders, and make a mess. 4.10 with 37's? Definitely mall rated. Write the check for 20, the write another for 5 to 7 to make it all work.
Ouch !!! lol That'll hurt you in the pocket then...better to start from a near stock low mile one.

Yep that'll be an issue for the unsuspecting.
" why is my Jeep a slug ? "

Status
Not open for further replies.