Clearance Prices on Car Oil Fuel Filters

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland
Everyone needs an oil fuel filter, because we all run those 2 strokes hard!!!

Actually, it's not clear why they didn't cover over the word "oil" when adding the word "fuel" to the description of their fine product.

"Extend the life of your car by preventing contaminants from damaging it. Use this fuel filter to keep your car in pristine condition."

And here's a picture of one installed not too far from the carburetor of a 1980s car(?) to clean all the fuel that leaves the crankcase on its way to somewhere.
246c730436dd165c72d59ff838bcb1ae.png

For the record, I am not associated with this company and I am not being paid to promote their products.

I know of people who got busted for making these and selling them. They ended up getting well over 10 years in federal prison.

If you love your dog, don't buy one.

View attachment 302042

Hmmm.... Might this be an accidental reply from when I accidentally had this in the gun thread section?

The picture in your post pretty much shows the answer but I'll say thanks for protecting my dog.

Here she is with her WTF look
IMG_20211221_105547_hdr.jpg

And here she is happy to be Jeeping.
IMG_20200910_105801430.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
I believe that but I'd be surprised if I found out that any part of this company is anywhere near the USA. Heck I'd even be surprised if they ever shipped one out.
That may be true, but for anyone who might think about buying one, be very careful is all I can say.

I’ve been waiting on my suppressors tax stamps for over 280 days now. Should be any day now and I’ll have them legally.

Is it worth the Federal Felony and not being able to possess a firearm forever. When the Feds bust this guy and pull his mailing list they will be knocking on your door.

Reactions: Chris
THREAD UPDATE!!!

I just saw the video advertising these things and what did I find out?

That those things aren't supposed to "Extend the life of your car by preventing contaminants from damaging it," and that I can't "Use this fuel filter to keep your car in pristine condition."

Even though I wasn't stupid enough to believe their fake advertising of what I thought were car parts, I'm glad I'm smart enough that I never would have bought whatever they sell.

Looking back six hours or so, I bet that this thread was moved from "off topic" to "guns" on purpose instead of me putting it there by accident which caused me to request it gets moved to "Off Topic."

I'm feeling a lot like Biden right now. I don't know where I should be, why I'm here or if I should get someone to put me someplace else. At least I have my dog. She's only 20 lbs so I don't think she'll injure me or anyone else and need to be removed.