Clutch questions - advice requested, gents

Hi there! Last week my throw out bearing decided to take a dive and I'm gathering up parts to order. This is the first hydraulic clutch I've dealt with - my other cars all had cables, so I want to make sure I get everything I need before I get it torn out with no place to go.

I figured since the throw out bearing was screaming like an angry velociraptor, it's probably time to just do the clutch too while I'm in there, and hit the various u-joints on the drive that are all likely the original pieces from 1997.

So. Am I missing anything on my list of the Very Fun Weekend that will be waiting when the parts get here? Right now I have :

Master/Slave assembly
Clutch/Flywheel
Clutch lever
Throw out bearing

and if it's not TOO much to ask - reccs for the u-joints, please and thank you.

You’ll need a new pilot bearing and the removal/installation tool. This inserts into the flywheel and what your input shaft from the tranny slides into. It should come with the clutch kit, but just double check for it.

Make sure your clutch kit has the installation tool as well. Follow the specs for torque of the clutch pressure plate.

From what I've been reading, it's also good preventative maintenance to get a clutch fork spring as well as a clutch release pivot. Also, if you're pulling the drive train out, it could be good to get a new transmission mount. Fairly cheap too. You could also get a new clutch fork too, but I don't really see a reason to unless yours is messed up.

Not sure if you can find them cheaper elsewhere, but here are the Amazon Links:

Crown Automotive 4338855 Clutch Throwout Fork Spring
Crown Automotive 52087542 Clutch Release Pivot
DEA A2882 Transmission Mount

As far as U-Joints, Spicer 1310 are what seem to be recommended. They come in both greasable and non-greasable.

Spicer 5-1310X Life Series Universal Joint

Grease and anti seize where the fork pivots and anywhere needed.

Saw on the U tube that 2 types/sizes of pilot bearings are used. Make sure to measure how far your input shaft will extend compared to the bellhousing. Some shafts are shorter and use a different bearing that mounts slightly further out to hold the shaft. Same inner diameter. Just protrudes out like an extra 1/2".