CMP issues

Gpr03

Hey y'all,first time posting a thread. Up to this point I've been able to figure things out. I replaced the CKP and a couple weeks later the same issues arose. Had it re checked at auto zone and they said it needed a CKP. It was free under warranty so I replaced it again. That same day it started again,a rough idle and couldn't be driven. I rechecked the paperwork from the last code reading and it actually listed two possible causes, CKP/CMP. So I purchased a CMP and installed it. After a couple days it started running with a very rough idle and could not be driven. It will sometimes die after a short idle period. I called a mobile mech and he did a code reading. The results showed a bad CMP so he got the supposed bad one off,exchanged it and reinstalled a new one. Started the jeep and idled rough for a few seconds then smoothed out to normal idle. Hit the throttle and let it run for a good 10 minutes. All is well I thought. Next day I started to go somewhere and didn't get 100 ft down the alley and it started the same thing again. I was lucky to get it back in the garage. So after 2 CKP's and 2 CMP's I still have the same problem, it's throwing a CMP code at me. Don't know where to go now so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Our rigs are very picky when it comes to sensors, so if you didn't buy Mopar sensors, there's a good chance the new sensors are your problem.

What is a CKP and CMP?

If they are sensors, its generally suggested to use genuine MOPAR replacements. The quality of the store brands is suspect (as you're finding out).