CO members should go tackle TFL's Tumbleweed

I stopped watching after all the "offroading" they do that's in our back yard. Looks like I didn't miss much in the past year or so since they still don't really know what actual offroading looks like in CO.

I stopped watching after all the "offroading" they do that's in our back yard. Looks like I didn't miss much in the past year or so since they still don't really know what actual offroading looks like in CO.

They have their place the youboob machine but the son, aint he Tommy? He goes way over the top when the trail he is on drops 2" down a step.

Reactions: rasband
They have their place the youboob machine but the son, aint he Tommy? He goes way over the top when the trail he is on drops 2" down a step.

Yeah, they have other stuff that's not bad. I just find their offroading stuff pretty poor.

Reactions: RINC
Cringeworthy, I hope I spelled that right. The off roading stuff has me yelling at my screen, just drive over it.

There's some likely "GoPro effect" on YouTube, which tames things down a bit, but overall I'd agree. It's cringeworthy overall. I think they're comparing things to something like an Xterra or old pathfinder.

What they do there looks like what we did on the farm in Iowa.

way to take some decently build rigs and waste time on something you could do in a Honda CR-V.