Codywmorgan’s 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport

OP
Codywmorgan

Codywmorgan

Aug 2, 2018
Norfolk, VA, USA
Welcome to the forum. Your Jeep looks clean and I love the color. What all did you add to the Jeep when you got it? What do you have planned? Or are your pockets already empty? :D
Raptor lined the inside, added led lights to the gauges, installed the rough country Mlc controller added a 20” light bar in the front and 2 light pods in the rear. I want to start working on the axles but have no clue which route to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 27, 2017
Texas Hill Country
Raptor lined the inside, added led lights to the gauges, installed the rough country Mlc controller added a 20” light bar in the front and 2 light pods in the rear. I want to start working on the axles but have no clue which route to go.

I’m in the middle of putting a D44 in my rear in place of the D35, as well as re-gearing both axles. It’s a steep learning curve.

OP
Codywmorgan

Codywmorgan

Aug 2, 2018
Norfolk, VA, USA
I’m in the middle of putting a D44 in my rear in place of the D35, as well as re-gearing both axles. It’s a steep learning curve.
I think that’s the route I might go but I have no clue in lockers and gearing and this and that lol.