Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Coiled air hose

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Looking for a "decent" coiled air hose to carry in the Jeep. I had one from Harbor Bomber that lasted a few years, then cracked open. Is that what I should expect from these in general, or can I do better?

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I got one from Amazon that I thought would handle the PSI of my compressor but I misread the info and it blew on the 3rd tire. My fault but it was about 20 psi to low for what I needed.

I got one from Lowes, probably kobalt brand but I can’t remember. It’s rated higher than need and has worked well so far. I also have the same one in my shop for a few years with no issues.

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Ride of the Month Winner
Lifetime Supporting Member
The best one I have found is from Powertank. I carry 3 or 4 of them in various places. They are expensive, but the highest quality I have found. Lasted for years so far.

Reactions: Wildman and Zorba
OP
Zorba

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
McMaster's sells some. I'd bought both of mine from Kilby before he sold his business and the new company doesn't have them listed on their website.

https://www.mcmaster.com/coiled-air-hose/

Yea, I was looking at McMaster and Grainger both. No brand names so I don't know what I'm getting - but OTOH, McMaster doesn't sell junk.

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
The best one I have found is from Powertank. I carry 3 or 4 of them in various places. They are expensive, but the highest quality I have found. Lasted for years so far.

I carry 2. A 15' & a 35'. I'll check and see if there is any brand name on them. Mine look like this.

1669261010154.png

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008PZ9UF8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Reactions: Zorba

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Don't see any brand or other information to indicate a manufacturer. But here is what they look like.

20221124_124549.jpg

Reactions: Zorba

jjvw

ruiner
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I have never used a coiled air hose I ever liked. But I've had this knocking around in the Jeep for over 6 years with hundreds of uses with no sign of trouble.

BLUBIRD BB3825 3/8" x 25' Rubber Air Hose, 100% Rubber, Lightest, Strongest, Most Flexible, 300 PSI, -50F to 190F Degrees, Ozone Resistant, High Strength Polyester Braided https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V5ANLKU/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Screenshot_20221124-162826_Amazon Shopping.jpg

tworley

garagequeen
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Never liked the coiled hoses, they take up greater space and always seem to get tangled. I have some sort of version of flexzilla I believe, its a transparent blue 1/4" poly hose I received when I bought a C02 package years ago. It has Reel n Made Co. posted on the side but I cannot find anything about the company. Its been tossed and used many times and has shown no signs of deteriorating.

20191105_170933.jpg

Mikee024

stuck in the city
Supporting Member
I soured on coiled airlines pretty quick because the lines had 1/4” inner ID…3/8” provides much more airflow.

I purchased the bluebird, Goodyear, and flexilla. The flexilla won by a wide margine bc it’s less rigid and much more pliable. My flexilla was stolen when the rig was vandalized, and I specifically purchased another flexilla because it doesn’t annoy me to use and seems plenty durable for my needs.

Reactions: Apparition

NDSpeed

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
i bought a flexzilla too. bigger diameter so i need new connectors. but it was twice the price. half the length.