Collected daughters TJ for a mid-duty trail rig

bluedragon1308

I have owned many jeeps over the years. I purchased my first new jeep in 2014. I purchased a 2015 Wrangler Rubicon 2dr and it has been so awesome that when my daughter decided to purchase her first vehicle, she wanted a jeep:) She bought a 1998 SE chilly pepper wrangler. After a couple of years she decided to move into a JK. She purchased 2017 Willy's addition. 2dr;) They didn't want to give her very much for her TJ so I bought it and gave her more to go towards her new jeep. Now I have an extra jeep to play with. I am stock pilling parts now.:p I don't know that it will be as capable as my JK, but it is fun being able to go past the life time drivetrain warranty that my JK has. This is a TJ forum, but my JK does have a few modes to help it through the trails in TN, KY, IN, FL,AZ and UT. Moab is a must for everyone with a jeep. I have put this 40k plus jeep in some sketchy positions and incurred some damage. I have repaired them, but it is my daily driver. Having a trail rig will be nice. Also, the TJ is a 4 cylinder stick. The JK Rubicon makes off reading almost to easy, so I am looking forward to the differences this rig will task me with. Another bit of information for anyone deciding read this, my wife traded her car in for a jeep Trailhawk and my son now has 2012 JK sport. We have it bad. LOL

20190101_163713.jpg

20200109_124419.jpg

20200202_135105.jpg