Collecting Jeep

Jeep9748

TJ Enthusiast
SO I know this will be odd, I love collecting old and new Jeep things. My wife thinks I am completely crazy. I have two 97 wranglers and a 48 willys. She figured that would suffice, NOPE.. I have multiple Jeep tattoos, Jeep metal signs (12+) a Custom laser cut Jeep garage sign, Old jeep grilles hanging in my garage, Jeep brand Compass, etc etc. So now I am looking to score an original in perfect shape Yellow Jeep brand CD/
Cassette player in yellow. Does anyone else out there absolutely love Jeep this way or am I just crazy???

I only have a really comfortable Jeep Baja Hoodie. I'de love some cool shop stuff though!

I have an old fiberglass CJ Jeep grill that at some stage I will paint and make into a lamp...(when I get round to it) lol...

so I managed to get the Jeep Boombox, it is original yellow, but the volume does not work. Stoichiometer is bad. so I am going to work on converting it to a Bluetooth and update it. Other than that I did find my original window sticker of my 97 sahara and being the weird jeep guy I framed it and hung it up in the garage. I have been noticing that a lot of repop jeep items being made to look old are surfacing more and more.