Colorado Wheeling

Sounds like you are just down the road from us.

There are some great fabricators down in Firestone area, they are all on cojeeps too (most are XJ and YJ guys)
Tons of places to wheel up here.

Reactions: JFjeld
Sounds like you are just down the road from us.
I'm on quite a few of the local FB groups as well; maybe we'll see each other on the trails. There aren't a lot of TJ owners out here, so we need to stick together, lol.

As close as I am to FoCo, I've only done one trail in that area; Kelly Flats. Most of my friends or wheeling takes me West/SouthWest of Denver. Let me know if you want to hit a trail sometime.

RollBarr 3.jpg
I live in Colorado Springs and the weekend of the 30th we went up to Chinamens Gulch. Is a Great Trail. My Favorite trail to be on. I also Like Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap. These two trails are great trails for the Jeeple's in Colorado Springs.

Reactions: Chris
View attachment 5672 I live in Colorado Springs and the weekend of the 30th we went up to Chinamens Gulch. Is a Great Trail. My Favorite trail to be on. I also Like Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap. These two trails are great trails for the Jeeple's in Colorado Springs.
Are you part of The Colorado Four Wheelers? Great club, or at least it was when I belonged in the 80s;)

Yes I am. It still is a good club.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I was club president for 2 years before the Army decided I was having too much fun there and moved me to Utah! I doubt if there are any members from my time still around but if there are give a big hello from me please!
Frank