SOLD Complete axle setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$2100
Dana 30-
Revolution 4.88 gears, detroit trutrak , 4340 chromoly axles ,spicer ball joints, Currie mini skids,solid diff cover

Dana 35
Revolution 4.88 gears, 30 spline Detroit locker, super 35 chromoly shafts, new bearings and seals

both axles are complete and can be swapped right into your Jeep. You can be setup to run 35s overnight.

only replaced them because I found a High pinion 30 and Dana 44
6C05BF3C-CA63-4E00-8C4B-74D81328AEF7.jpeg
4A92436B-1285-43F4-9482-A435ADABB519.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alex01 and JMT
WOW.... I'm looking to build this exact set, with the exception of running a Detroit Locker (rather than TruTrak) in the front. I may be very interested in this. Did you set these up or did you have them done at a shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonewolf
WOW.... I was looking to build almost this exact set, with the exception of running a Detroit Locker (rather than TruTrak) in the front as well. I may be very interested in this. Did you set these up or did you have them done at a shop?
the front was done at a shop called 4 wheel drive specialty's and untouched, I replaced a true trac in the rear with the 30 spline detroit but ended up having PCR jeeps check it out and and he said the backlash and preload was good.

I own a '97 Sport with the same axles (low pinion). Are the Dana 30 & Dana 35 the same year to year? I'm just trying to avoid the dreaded, "oh THAT year, yeah, those don't fit, they used different blah, blah, blah..." Also, I notice the front doesn't include brakes, correct? Or am I just not seeing something?

I own a '97 Sport with the same axles (low pinion). Are the Dana 30 & Dana 35 the same year to year? I'm just trying to avoid the dreaded, "oh THAT year, yeah, those don't fit, they used different blah, blah, blah..." Also, I notice the front doesn't include brakes, correct? Or am I just not seeing something?
it will bolt right into your 97. the rear is complete drum to drum including emergency brake cable and the front can use your existing calipers and rotors or i have the rotors and calipers that came on it if you would like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.