Complete Rubicon axles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool! That's actually a pretty good deal. I see people complain about how expensive they are, but in reality, that's what they sell for.

I think it's a pretty good deal. The days of picking up a 200 dollar axle at the junk yard and building it are gone, I'm afraid. Coil springs, control arms, all that geometry to get right. ..price out a set of curry or dynatrac axles... $$$$

Reactions: Chris
That's what I'm saying... You're getting Dana 44 axles, rear disc brakes and lockers. A good set of Rubicon axles usually goes for around this price. People may find that hard to believe, but they do. He also has a "Make Offer" feature, which means you could get them for less.

What did you pay for yours @Kevin E?

That's what I'm saying... You're getting Dana 44 axles, rear disc brakes and lockers. A good set of Rubicon axles usually goes for around this price. People may find that hard to believe, but they do. He also has a "Make Offer" feature, which means you could get them for less.

What did you pay for yours @Kevin E?
I got mine for 2500. Everything included. Picked them up myself so no worries about shipping

Reactions: Rob5589
I got my 44's out of this salvage. The guy that bought it at auction only wanted the interior, doors and top. I picked it up from him for 2k and sold everything else almost breaking even.
26ae5a3f6b306bf601d5f7fd4c10a814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.