Congratulations to 05 Blue Unlimited, the January 2019 Ride of the Month!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @05 Blue Unlimited for winning the January 2019 Ride of the Month contest!

Anyways, awesome photo, you earned it!

DSCN2651.JPG

Great picture! I can’t wait to be able to ride in places like that. Congrats

Ahhh natures Car Wash...love the pic...stunning place, The legion of the Chrome grills do it yet again.....yesssss!!!

Congrats on the win.

I don’t mean any disrespect to the winner, I just want to convey that the contest is turning into a scenery contest more than actual TJ contest. Maybe that’s what everyone wants, and I’m okay with that, but there is also a thread called “TJ’s in Beautuful Places.” Just trying to stir the pot to get some different kinds of pictures submitted.

I don’t mean any disrespect to the winner, I just want to convey that the contest is turning into a scenery contest more than actual TJ contest. Maybe that’s what everyone wants, and I’m okay with that, but there is also a thread called “TJ’s in Beautuful Places.” Just trying to stir the pot to get some different kinds of pictures submitted.
Says the guy from Texas hill country ;)
Congratulations Blue

I think a picture of a TJ is exactly that. If the picture with the tj has other things in the picture that influences people to vote for them, so be it. I think the same can be said for my picture which isn’t necessarily scenery, but more sex. It wasn’t my intention to use that as a way to win, but boy did it work. My jeep is probably the worst built jeep on this forum, yet I still got quite a few votes. I think the meaning behind the jeep is more than the well built TJ, but the way of life or emotion that it evokes . I think the winning pictures depict that . I get your point however.

I think a picture of a TJ is exactly that. If the picture with the tj has other things in the picture that influences people to vote for them, so be it. I think the same can be said for my picture which isn’t necessarily scenery, but more sex. It wasn’t my intention to use that as a way to win, but boy did it work. My jeep is probably the worst built jeep on this forum, yet I still got quite a few votes. I think the meaning behind the jeep is more than the well built TJ, but the way of life or emotion that it evokes . I think the winning pictures depict that . I get your point however.
Wait..there was a jeep in your pic? I've got to go back and look at it.

Reactions: Sam Solo
You've figured us out, @Kathy! ;) I still keep trying to vote for your picture! :)