Congratulations to A. Paul, the April 2019 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congrats to @A. Paul on winning the April 2019 Ride of the Month contest! It was a close one between @Rescue6 and @Allstar424.

Anyways, I'll shoot you a PM about your $100 Visa gift card and the TRE goodie bag compliments of @Garza!

DSC_0098.JPG

Congrats on the win...great pic of your TJ in its natural habitat

Reactions: A. Paul
Is this the first winner from Canada?

Congrats on that and on the awesome picture! I'll be heading up to AB this June for a trip from Glacier-Waterton-Banff.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and A. Paul
Just adding some perspective for us Americans. I was in Calgary in November a few years ago. My plane landed during the first snow of the season. The guys in the lab told me that same snow would be there until May or June.

That's insane for a guy who grew up in Arizona. Calgary was colder than trondheim at Christmas or Gothenburg in February.

Reactions: A. Paul and Chris
Just adding some perspective for us Americans. I was in Calgary in November a few years ago. My plane landed during the first snow of the season. The guys in the lab told me that same snow would be there until May or June.

That's insane for a guy who grew up in Arizona. Calgary was colder than trondheim at Christmas or Gothenburg in February.

Having been to Winnipeg in the winter several years back, I can relate. Coldest I’ve ever been in my life!