Congratulations to BigskyTJ, the November 2017 Ride of the Month winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @BigskyTJ for winning the November 2017 Ride of the Month contest. Truly an awesome photo of your TJ!

2017-10-19 13.30.17.jpg

Thank you for the votes and all the compliments . I feel privileged to be November's ride of the month and to be a part of this great community of Jeep enthusiast on this forum. Thanks again.
For those that were wondering and I didn't get a chance to reply. That picture is at Twinn Lakes in the Tobacco Root mountains in SW Montana. If your ever in the area should check it out. A few more shots from that day.
20160925_191517.jpg
20160925_191734.jpg

Congrats @BigskyTJ! Some more great photos of your TJ. Would love to visit that location!

Reactions: BigskyTJ
Wow, those photos are awesome!

BTW, is Chili Pepper red the color of your Rubicon? I didn't know they even made the Rubicon in that color!

Reactions: EJD
That picture is at Twinn Lakes in the Tobacco Root mountains in SW Montana. If your ever in the area should check it out. A few more shots from that day.
View attachment 24806 View attachment 24805
I've only been over there once before, we are Missoulians (just trying to make our way back west again). Good to see some Montana Jeeps up on here! Its pretty hard to not take a good picture in that state, everywhere you look there is a majestic backdrop. Nice TJ by the way, love that color.

Reactions: BigskyTJ
Wow any of those other photos would have got my vote as well...Cracker shot and totally agree, some beautiful scenery right there.
Well done IMO the best pic definitely won.

Reactions: BigskyTJ and Chris
Wow, those photos are awesome!

BTW, is Chili Pepper red the color of your Rubicon? I didn't know they even made the Rubicon in that color!
Thanks. The color is "sienna pearl". I don't know exactly how many years it was in production. The color is interesting in it changes so much depending on the light.

Thanks. The color is "sienna pearl". I don't know exactly how many years it was in production. The color is interesting in it changes so much depending on the light.

Very cool! That’s a rare color for a Rubicon, yours is the first one I’ve seen in that color. Beautiful!

Pretty sure sienna pearl was offered from 2002-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.