Congratulations to bobthetj03, the February 2020 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Looks like we have another two time winner besides @Alex01. Congratulations @bobthetj03 for winning this month's contest! It really looked like @Apparition was going to win it, but you pulled through at the last minute.

There were so many good photos this month it was impossible to choose one. I think @tworley had my favorite photo.

Anyways, enjoy the winnings, and don't forget to post a photo of your TRE goody bag and soft shackle mounted to your Jeep in this thread. @Garza wants to use the photos for promotional marketing, so he would greatly appreciate this!

6.JPG

Congratulations JB! Welcome to the two timer club! :)
Looks like norcal has a theme going on but, @EJD beat us all.

Congratulations @bobthetj03. I showed Gia your photo and she said she wants to go on slickrock this summer. Maybe @Midnight LJR will have his rig back by then and we can make a trip out of it.

Definitely some awesome pics this month. What's the word on resubmits? A couple I would have liked to vote for, but was completing against them.

Reactions: D M and Apparition
Looks like norcal has a theme going on but, @EJD beat us all.

Congratulations @bobthetj03. I showed Gia your photo and she said she wants to go on slickrock this summer. Maybe @Midnight LJR will have his rig back by then and we can make a trip out of it.

That trip will be happening this summer, hopefully more than once.

Congrats on the second win. 👍 I cant even find the formula for a first win or even a photo that doesn't make me ashamed to submit. My choices are Walmart parking lot or corn field. 😔

Edit: soybean field on crop rotation years.

Last edited:
Congrats on the second win. 👍 I cant even find the formula for a first win or even a photo that doesn't make me ashamed to submit. My choices are Walmart parking lot or corn field. 😔

Edit: soybean field on crip rotation years.
Same here.😕