Congratulations to DuncLJ, the April 2022 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Awesome photo and incredibly tight contest! It went right up to the wire. Anyways, congrats @DuncLJ, enjoy the prizes!

PXL_20211019_194440313 (2).jpg

And to be clear, I'm not taking anything away from your pic! It was outstanding!
I get it. This was a tight one since day one. I have to respect your level of commitment to get the perfect shot too. :ROFLMAO:

@Chris I am more than happy to share the podium and call it a tie.

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
Just so people are aware, I closed the thread and the contest last night at 9 PM MST when I logged off for the evening. At 9:33 PM someone voted apparently and tied the score which I saw this morning. The contest was decided in favor of @DuncLJ because before I went to bed and closed the contest the score was 71 to 70.

Just putting this out there so people know what happened. There was no cheating on anyones part.

Also, in future contests I’ll now say something such as “logging off for the night, voting has been finalized at 71 to 70 with ________ as the winner.”

That way there will be no confusion. If people keep voting after that, their vote won’t count.

Not trying to screw anyone, just trying to be fair with the cutoff.

Thanks for the votes everyone! That one was really just to close to call.

If I can find a bar that takes an Amazon gift card. Drinks are on me! 🍻
It is not an Amazon gift card because that would be stupid. It is not my place to tell you where to spend your money so it is a Visa gift card and only because I'm too lazy to send cash to everyone except a few fucktards. I'll have to settle with a minor amount of hypocrisy by forcing you to be limited to places that accept Visa.

It is not an Amazon gift card because that would be stupid. It is not my place to tell you where to spend your money so it is a Visa gift card and only because I'm too lazy to send cash to everyone except a few fucktards. I'll have to settle with a minor amount of hypocrisy by forcing you to be limited to places that accept Visa.
Awesome! I appreciate it.
You're invited to my hypothetical bar situation as well.