Congratulations to EJD, the June 2018 ride of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @EJD, the June 2018 Ride of the Month!

I'm going to assume you build that ghillie suit for your TJ yourself? :risas3:

Congrats @EJD. My time is over! You’re time has arrived. Well deserved. Great shot of a great TJ!

Reactions: EJD
Congratulations to @EJD, the June 2018 Ride of the Month!

I'm going to assume you build that ghillie suit for your TJ yourself? :risas3:
Oh wow thank you! This is awesome! Very cool that so many people voted for this pic of my TJ, so thank you to all who voted for me and liked the picture, I really appreciate all the love!

PS: Shout out to @nk24 for having a pretty amazing picture!

Lol, yes we did (my pops and I). Just for dramatic effect though, there was so much Old Mans Beard everywhere in that forest that we grabbed a bunch and tossed in all over the TJ.
Congrats @EJD. My time is over! You’re time has arrived. Well deserved. Great shot of a great TJ!
Thank you my friend!

Last edited:
Congratulations EJD! A great pic, you guys are making it tough with all the great pic of the TJ’s! Going to have to give this some thought! It’s getting tougher all the time to top something like yours and some of the others pics out there! Good job! All for the love of the TJ’s I bet!

Here's just a few more shots from our day @ Cedar Tree.

IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0702.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0725.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG

Congrats on the win mate...a very worthy pic. Your TJ looks right at home there.

Congratulations EJD! A great pic, you guys are making it tough with all the great pic of the TJ’s! Going to have to give this some thought! It’s getting tougher all the time to top something like yours and some of the others pics out there! Good job! All for the love of the TJ’s I bet!
Thanks man I appreciate it!

You should go check out the South Marble Head Loop in Drummond Island, MI. I think you'll have good luck there finding some really spectacular scenery on that Jeep trail.
man, I live on the wrong side of the country!
Once you see what the west coast has to offer man its real hard to go back east again.

Ya that pic is amazing. It reminded me of my early years up in the PNW. Congrats!! Look forward to seeing more pics!

Thanks man I appreciate it!

You should go check out the South Marble Head Loop in Drummond Island, MI. I think you'll have good luck there finding some really spectacular scenery on that Jeep trail.

Once you see what the west coast has to offer man its real hard to go back east again.
Thanks, I’ll have to check that out! A good friend took us Cisco fishing on Drummond last yr. We took our Jeep out to Fossil formation on the north side and enjoyed the trip. A few beaver dams backed water over the trails and made the trip interesting-one Jeep w/winch but no boots! Wasn’t prepared AGAIN! Luckily didn’t need the boots. The fossils in the shoreline have an interesting story-an sea water ocean in Michigan!!
Anyway now I have to go back and try the South Marble Head Loop! As Squatch said l have to leave my Jeep for 10 mins and see what Michigan can do!

Love the placement of the tree moss. Congrats brah! Welcome to the club!

Love the placement of the tree moss. Congrats brah! Welcome to the club!
Haha thanks man!
I have to say, I love exploring new places and taking Jeep photo's. This one came together for me pretty good and we had an amazing time in the Tillamook State Forest. Happy to join the club!

Reactions: bobthetj03
Status
Not open for further replies.