Congratulations to ElectricWizard, the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congrats to our December 2018 ride of the month winner, @ElectricWizard!

I have to say, that is one amazing looking photo, it got my vote for sure!

2hxni89.jpg

Thank you everyone! :)
There were certainly some beautiful TJs and scenery this month!

I took this pic this past summer on Bennet Pass in the Mt Hood National Forest with my Canon 80D w/ 10-18mm lens.

This next year when the snow clears us Oregon TJers should definitely plan a run! It's a very fun road with plenty of scenery along the way!

Reactions: Baird and Chris
Thank you everyone! :)
There were certainly some beautiful TJs and scenery this month!

I took this pic this past summer on Bennet Pass in the Mt Hood National Forest with my Canon 80D w/ 10-18mm lens.

This next year when the snow clears us Oregon TJers should definitely plan a run! It's a very fun road with plenty of scenery along the way!

That would be fun. I need someone with good photo skills to take some photos of mine, and it seems like you’ve got said skills!

Reactions: ElectricWizard
That would be fun. I need someone with good photo skills to take some photos of mine, and it seems like you’ve got said skills!
I'll make a thread and rally the troops when it's closer to time!

I'd certainly be happy to take some pics for you! Photography has always been a hobby of mine and lately in the last few years I've started getting much more serious about it.

I'll make a thread and rally the troops when it's closer to time!

I'd certainly be happy to take some pics for you! Photography has always been a hobby of mine and lately in the last few years I've started getting much more serious about it.

Very cool! I plan to do the same with the Pacific City Beach Run this coming Summer.

Truthfully, I’ve wanted to take up photography, but the last thing I need (or can afford) is another hobby.

Very cool! I plan to do the same with the Pacific City Beach Run this coming Summer.

Truthfully, I’ve wanted to take up photography, but the last thing I need (or can afford) is another hobby.
Awesome, I'll definitely go to that too! My TJ actually hasn't been to the beach since I've owned it. I know I know shame on me..

I can relate to that too much :risas3:. Photography certainly isn't a budget friendly hobby!

Awesome, I'll definitely go to that too! My TJ actually hasn't been to the beach since I've owned it. I know I know shame on me..

I can relate to that too much :risas3:. Photography certainly isn't a budget friendly hobby!

Mine hasn’t either!

Tell me about it. I was looking at cameras and lenses and it was already adding up to well over 6k. Between the Jeep and my music hobby, I just can’t justify any more expensive hobbies. And coincidentally enough, it seems that all the hobbies I would pick are ones that involve lots of money!

Tell me about it. I was looking at cameras and lenses and it was already adding up to well over 6k. Between the Jeep and my music hobby, I just can’t justify any more expensive hobbies. And coincidentally enough, it seems that all the hobbies I would pick are ones that involve lots of money!
These days for me it's mainly the TJ, outdoor gear, and photography that gets my money. I've also been down the music road, mainly guitar and bass. I used to mod and make my own effects pedals. Every now and then I'll take on a complex (and generally expensive) electronics project too. Hence where the name comes from :D

These days for me it's mainly the TJ, outdoor gear, and photography that gets my money. I've also been down the music road, mainly guitar and bass. I used to mod and make my own effects pedals. Every now and then I'll take on a complex (and generally expensive) electronics project too. Hence where the name comes from :D

Oh yeah! No doubt about that!

I used to be heavy into RC cars and planes as well. That is a VERY expensive hobby if you want to play with the 1/5th scale stuff I was playing with. Fun, but so expensive that I purposely got out of it for that reason.

I used to be heavy into RC cars and planes as well. That is a VERY expensive hobby if you want to play with the 1/5th scale stuff I was playing with. Fun, but so expensive that I purposely got out of it for that reason.
I surprisingly haven't got into those yet! I did piece together my own quadcopter before, only RC thing I've done. I need to dig that thing back out and finish it ;)

Congratulations! Awesome pic! But a blurred out plate? Really? Where's the trust, brother? LOL

*Just kidding, man. ;)
Thank you!

I've posted that pic other places where the trust is a lot lower than here. Also in a previous line of work I took pictures of customers vehicles and had to blur out plates. Old habits die hard ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch and Chris
Congrats on the win! Great shot, even without a Chrome grill ;) Envious of you guys that live out West. Some truly epic looking trails out y'alls way.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
Status
Not open for further replies.