• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Congratulations to FF_Jeep, the September 2019 Ride of the Month

EJD

TJ Overlander
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Absolutely! Great shot. Love all the colors in this setting, what a beautiful day to be Jeeping in the mountains!

Reactions: FF_Jeep
Congratulations!
The whole picture is amazing...

But:
For the vote, I was located just above @FfJeep. I am now sure that each voter's finger ripped off when choosing my picture to get to his or her own.
Anyway, I'm a good-looking player and I let him win. I'll have so many more.... 😇

• Haha
Reactions: FF_Jeep and Vasq

Belginsmith

Supporting Member
@FF_Jeep,

I'm intrigued by the stripes and lettering I see on your TJ. Do you have a side-view shot, or other pose that shows them better? I couldn't find anything in your other posts.

Congrats on the win, BTW...beautiful shot for sure!

Thanks,
-B

Reactions: FF_Jeep

FF_Jeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
@FF_Jeep,

I'm intrigued by the stripes and lettering I see on your TJ. Do you have a side-view shot, or other pose that shows them better? I couldn't find anything in your other posts.

Congrats on the win, BTW...beautiful shot for sure!

Thanks,
-B
Thanks B,
I haven’t posted any good pics on this forum but I need to. If you have Instagram my username is Over.Heated and I have a lot of pics on there. It’s an old school renegade/scrambler style. There are decals on the hood that match too.
F6795FB7-55C3-4360-9A9C-5E0864E4B58B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Vasq

Belginsmith

Supporting Member
That's awesome! Are they custom made decals, or did you start with actual replacement Renegade stripes?
I had a White Renegade in the 80's with the blue stripes, and tan interior.
Between this and Nick's yellow throwback jeep thread, I'm having trouble staying focused on the mechanical side of things before digging into the interior/exterior...