Congratulations to FF_Jeep, the September 2019 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @FF_Jeep on winning the September 2019 Ride of the Month contest. I have to say, this is one of the best pictures I've seen yet. That backdrop is simply stunning.

48615342443_ffe28676a6_k.jpg

Absolutely! Great shot. Love all the colors in this setting, what a beautiful day to be Jeeping in the mountains!

Reactions: FF_Jeep
Was my favorite pic!.. congratulations!!

@FF_Jeep,

I'm intrigued by the stripes and lettering I see on your TJ. Do you have a side-view shot, or other pose that shows them better? I couldn't find anything in your other posts.

Congrats on the win, BTW...beautiful shot for sure!

Thanks,
-B

@FF_Jeep,

I'm intrigued by the stripes and lettering I see on your TJ. Do you have a side-view shot, or other pose that shows them better? I couldn't find anything in your other posts.

Congrats on the win, BTW...beautiful shot for sure!

Thanks,
-B
Thanks B,
I haven’t posted any good pics on this forum but I need to. If you have Instagram my username is Over.Heated and I have a lot of pics on there. It’s an old school renegade/scrambler style. There are decals on the hood that match too.
F6795FB7-55C3-4360-9A9C-5E0864E4B58B.jpeg

That's awesome! Are they custom made decals, or did you start with actual replacement Renegade stripes?
I had a White Renegade in the 80's with the blue stripes, and tan interior.
Between this and Nick's yellow throwback jeep thread, I'm having trouble staying focused on the mechanical side of things before digging into the interior/exterior...