Congratulations to g.hayduke, the November 2022 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

Yeah, when I was a kid, we drove our CJ-2As up there in the middle of winter, two feet of snow, bald tires, uphill both ways...
oh, sorry, that sounds like my dad talking.

Congratulations, that's a fabulous picture. And a lot of work (and fun, I suppose) to take it.

Fantastic pic with an amazing view......Congrats

1670068797669.png
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RINC
I gotta ask. What's with the back-it-in comments?

Is that @Zorba 's philosophy of life in general or something specific to do with jeeps or TOTW?

• Haha
Reactions: DEValken
I gotta ask. What's with the back-it-in comments?

Is that @Zorba 's philosophy of life in general or something specific to do with jeeps or TOTW?
It was a joke a year or so ago. That photo is so iconic and so many people have done it, that I suggested backing in just to make it different. A couple or three folks did just that! No deep/dark meaning...

Reactions: g.hayduke
It was a joke a year or so ago. That photo is so iconic and so many people have done it, that I suggested backing in just to make it different. A couple or three folks did just that! No deep/dark meaning...

Yeah. Just about everybody who goes up there takes a picture at that exact spot. Under normal conditions, I probably would not have submitted a totw picture. But the snow made it pretty special so it seemed worthy. It worked out!

Yeah. Just about everybody who goes up there takes a picture at that exact spot. Under normal conditions, I probably would not have submitted a totw picture. But the snow made it pretty special so it seemed worthy. It worked out!

I'm not much on snow, but it REALLY added to the picture! Congrats!