Congratulations to Hickey129, the July 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @Hickey129 on winning the July 2021 ROTM contest. Enjoy the prizes!

IMG_20210620_185215.jpg

thanks 👍 that's awesome just wanted to also say thanks to everyone that voted

is that spot local to you? It's rare to find a waterfall that pristine that you can drive right up to, at least out west. I've moved to this dead zone where I have to go either 12 hours west or 3 hours east to get good wheeling.

is that spot local to you? It's rare to find a waterfall that pristine that you can drive right up to, at least out west. I've moved to this dead zone where I have to go either 12 hours west or 3 hours east to get good wheeling.
this spot is actually right next to an old county road you have to cross the water two or three times up this one road and then you go a little further and there's another crossing that if it rains a bunch it's deep enough that water will actually run inside the cab of your Jeep

thought about taking the rough part off and putting SHXT in its place lol

haha and you're probably correct but that was already on the Jeep when I bought it so I think I get a pass
They make heat guns to remove those kind of things. Might just remove Rough or Country, and leave the other word. 😉

Great pic! Congratulations!

Reactions: Hickey129