Congratulations to IrishWake, the March 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Looks like you East Coast guys finally have a win! Congratulations @IrishWake on the awesome photo.

Enjoy the prizes!

PC3b.jpg

Thanks everyone, and thanks Chris!
Congratulations! Beautiful shot! Will your next entry be of you washing the underside thoroughly? :LOL:
Based on this photo he posted in another thread I'd say yes.

View attachment 239500

Busted! That skid was replaced after this picture was taken, so I guess I can blame the 1 weekend of beach driving on all that? I spent $20 at the car wash on the way home, only rinsing out my frame holes, maybe I should've rinsed the skid :LOL: .

It really was one in a million. I'm not usually a decent photographer, so I'll have to credit whatever marketing features my phone has about Photo AI or some magic pixie dust
Congrats right coast brother! That was a great picture.
Thanks! I stole some inspiration from your build thread in getting this G2 Axle to fit, I think that means you get some credit for the shot?
Do my eyes deceive me? An East Coast win...wahoo! Congrats and awesome picture Patrick!
Proud to bring it home! Although I could take a picture of your jeep in a parking lot with a 2002 cell phone camera and it would still look better than mine
That was neck and neck, you pulled it off!
Congratulations!
It really was, I had to stop watching the voting thread. There was a ton of good competition in this one (And some west coast shots I might not be allowed to admit I liked better than mine)

Thanks everyone, and thanks Chris!

Busted! That skid was replaced after this picture was taken, so I guess I can blame the 1 weekend of beach driving on all that? I spent $20 at the car wash on the way home, only rinsing out my frame holes, maybe I should've rinsed the skid :LOL: .

It really was one in a million. I'm not usually a decent photographer, so I'll have to credit whatever marketing features my phone has about Photo AI or some magic pixie dust

Thanks! I stole some inspiration from your build thread in getting this G2 Axle to fit, I think that means you get some credit for the shot?

Proud to bring it home! Although I could take a picture of your jeep in a parking lot with a 2002 cell phone camera and it would still look better than mine

It really was, I had to stop watching the voting thread. There was a ton of good competition in this one (And some west coast shots I might not be allowed to admit I liked better than mine)
Congrat's Patrick, awesome rig and shot!!

Reactions: IrishWake