Congratulations to Justin Homan, the March 2020 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @Justin Homan on winning the March 2020 Ride of the Month contest! Another truly awesome TJ photo.

Enjoy the $100 Amazon gift card and the TRE prizes!

Also, please don't forget to post a photo of your TRE goody bag and soft shackle mounted to your Jeep in this thread. @Garza wants to use the photos for promotional marketing, so he would greatly appreciate this!

05C8D7A8-59A8-43EF-B4C4-4A82443A5715.jpeg

Nothing like getting your feet wet in scenery like that....great combo of showing what your TJ can do and awesome back drop...well done.

Nothing like getting your feet wet in scenery like that....great combo of showing what your TJ can do and awesome back drop...well done.
Thank you! When i saw that waterfall i knew i had to get some pictures and there just so happened to be some nice rocks to flex her on!

Great photo @Justin Homan!! I knew that was a winning photo from the moment you dropped it after your trip. @Thunderhead you need to take next month so norcal can keep up our streak.

Reactions: Justin Homan
Congratulations, nice ride!

But I need to know who we need to include in the lawsuit against 130 million years of erosion... East Coast mountains have been disenfranchised. West Coast, just wait until the year 130002020, your precious beautiful scenery will be watered down versions of what it used to be, and the East Coast will get a chance to win ROTM.

Wait, by then we will foothills. Rats! Foiled again!

Reactions: Justin Homan
Congratulations to @Justin Homan on winning the March 2020 Ride of the Month contest! Another truly awesome TJ photo.

Enjoy the $100 Amazon gift card and the TRE prizes!

Also, please don't forget to post a photo of your TRE goody bag and soft shackle mounted to your Jeep in this thread. @Garza wants to use the photos for promotional marketing, so he would greatly appreciate this!

View attachment 149754

Way too nice to scratch & beat up on trails !!!!
Congrats .......... * * * AWESOME * * *