Congratulations to Kathy, the February 2018 "Ride of the Month"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a picture of me sunbathing on the river rocks next to my TJR. I would use it as a "Ride Of The Month" entry but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else ... :):):):)

:zplayita:
I would love to see it!

Reactions: Dave K.
Love that you think outside of the box with your pics @Kathy ....well done.
I like to show how my TJ is a part of my every day life. Plus I need to do something special because my jeep on its own doesn’t stand a chance against some of these builds. But to me, it’s more than just the top notch parts and shiny new metal. It’s a part of a bigger picture. Never thought a vehicle could make me feel that way.

I like to show how my TJ is a part of my every day life. Plus I need to do something special because my jeep on its own doesn’t stand a chance against some of these builds. But to me, it’s more than just the top notch parts and shiny new metal. It’s a part of a bigger picture. Never thought a vehicle could make me feel that way.
Great way to put it...That sums up how most Jeep owners feel me thinks.

Reactions: Kathy

I love this post! Exactly how a Jeep should be. I love mine and it is a part of my every day life. My TJ has allowed my dog to be with me more too! Congrats on the win, well deserved!!

Ah, I see. Dave isn't just another pretty face with a TJ...he's got a place to hang that's over and above...
I wouldn’t say his place is over and above, he just happens to have a hot tub on his deck. And my house is in the city. I have learned to love the country and all that privacy had to offer :).

I wouldn’t say his place is over and above, he just happens to have a hot tub on his deck. And my house is in the city. I have learned to love the country and all that privacy had to offer :).
I converted my wife from a city girl to a country girl — I see Dave is making progress-—. Nice picture Kathy. Manitowoc or Two Rivers area right?

Status
Not open for further replies.