Congratulations to Kiwi TJ, the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month contest!

You finally made use of all that beautiful scenery you have down there in New Zealand.

This month was a very, very close contest between you and @1945GPW (also an excellent photo as well)!

Be sure to contact Metalcloak for your $200 gift card. After speaking with @JeepZilla380 and others, apparently the only way you can get ahold of them to get your gift card is via phone. @Matsonian is never on the forum, doesn't respond to personal emails, and is very hard to get ahold of. Therefore, give Metalcloak a call and mention the contest and they'll honor it.

tj and ducks.jpg

Thanks guys and its also my Birthday later this month so that's a bonus...It was close and I was sure @1945GPW had it in the bag as its an epic shot.
Am I first non US member to win ?

Last edited:
Congrats you cheeky bastard! Throw another shrimp on the Barbie !

Edit : Also good luck getting a $200 dollar gift card sent to NZ lol. I hope you have a 500 minute phone card to call

Congrats you cheeky bastard! Throw another shrimp on the Barbie !

Edit : Also good luck getting a $200 dollar gift card sent to NZ lol. I hope you have a 500 minute phone card to call
haha yeah I will see how it goes $200 for the product and $300 to ship it. :D....but we will see.

Last edited:
Congrats, Kiwi! So, the trained ducks was a calculated move that paid off, eh? Nice! ;) Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :thumbsup:
Yeah I tried it with Kiwi birds but they kept falling asleep ( there nocturnal ) lol

Last edited:
Hey! Alright @Kiwi TJ , well deserved! Nice pic, nice TJ and nice guy! Congrats! Now to see if you can get the dough!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Hey! Alright @Kiwi TJ , well deserved! Nice pic, nice TJ and nice guy! Congrats! Now to see if you can get the dough!
Thanks very much :) Yeah I'll speak with Metalcloak next week and see what we can do..I'm sure it will be fine.

Congratulations Kiwi! Well deserved.... hey use what ever props it takes, right? I'm sure the ducks didn't mind. :)
Welcome to the club!
Thanks ...I'll share a loaf of bread with the ducks later :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.