Congratulations to Kiwi TJ, the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, oh I wasn't doubting you you anything...just kind of Cannon Beach-esque.
The wife, kiddo and I are planning a trip down your way. Possibly relocating!
I know...I was trying to be funny sorta backfired lol sorry mate.....you coming to NZ ?

Reactions: EJD
We (the entire Forum) can pitch-in for the freight Kiwi, let us know. Right Chris?

I like that idea...while your all agreeing and feeling generous can I grab 5 new Mud tyres, 4 x rancho shocks, 4 x springs and anything Savvy or Currie too.....Thanks guys :risas3:

Reactions: TJ2 and Artemis
Nice pic! There was a lot of great Pics sent in and to win a Jeep of the month is a class by its self! I’ve almost been scared to try and match some of those great photos, but on the other hand it’s probably just fun trying to get that perfect pic! You did great and the ducks are well trained ( or still hungry)! Again Nice Job!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Nice pic! There was a lot of great Pics sent in and to win a Jeep of the month is a class by its self! I’ve almost been scared to try and match some of those great photos, but on the other hand it’s probably just fun trying to get that perfect pic! You did great and the ducks are well trained ( or still hungry)! Again Nice Job!
Thanks very much.....Give it a go...I'm sure they are some great places to photograph with all the fall leaves around your part of the States....what have you got to lose ?

I like that idea...while your all agreeing and feeling generous can I grab 5 new Mud tyres, 4 x rancho shocks, 4 x springs and anything Savvy or Currie too.....Thanks guys :risas3:
I bet if you had a pair of "Kiwi birds" in leu of those cute little ducks, probably you may have a shot...

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Status
Not open for further replies.