Congratulations to rasband, the September 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

He took a hiatus. He rubbed me the wrong way on the wrong day. Also, he seems to have a axe to grind with Blaine for some reason.
It goes back many years. He was TJnBC on JeepForum and things weren't much different.

• Wow
Reactions: SvtLdr
I’ve been seeing all kinds of people putting me on ignore lately that I haven’t conversed nor can find a reason so I’m glad it’s not another.
I don’t understand the point of ignoring someone with a button. Just don’t respond to them when they call you out. Some folks just need thicker skin I think. It’s very annoying when people write me privately just to complain about Blaine.

I don’t understand the point of ignoring someone with a button. Just don’t respond to them when they call you out. Some folks just need thicker skin I think. It’s very annoying when people write me privately just to complain about Blaine.
I keep seeing threads pop up I can’t view so I log out and realize I’ve been ignored. I’m not missing much, just annoying. I wish I could view a list of those who have ignored me.

Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
Btw, congrats @rasband!
raspberry.gif

He took a hiatus. He rubbed me the wrong way on the wrong day. Also, he seems to have a axe to grind with Blaine for some reason.
Well to be fair, on the latter point it is not a huge surprise, Blaine appears 'a bit Marmite' from what I have seen - do you have Marmite? If not it's a yeast extract spread, the adds for it use the strap line "you either love it, or you hate it".

Shame if he does not come back, if nothing else he has some great pictures, which aren't desert and actually have green things and water in them :ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing threads pop up I can’t view so I log out and realize I’ve been ignored. I’m not missing much, just annoying. I wish I could view a list of those who have ignored me.
Open up a private window, saves a bit of a headache. Google it for whatever device/browser you’re on - they all support it.

Open up a private window, saves a bit of a headache. Google it for whatever device/browser you’re on - they all support it.
That’s not the problem I have no problem viewing them. I’d like the list so I know what fucktards are too pussy to say anything before ignoring me.

I’ve literally never realized some people that have ignored me existed. Until I see a thread and then click into it and it’s gone. Then I investigate and wonder what got their panties in a twist.

That’s not the problem I have no problem viewing them. I’d like the list so I know what fucktards are too pussy to say anything before ignoring me.

I’ve literally never realized some people that have ignored me existed. Until I see a thread and then click into it and it’s gone. Then I investigate and wonder what got their panties in a twist.
That’s just a nice way to avoid logging out/in.

But you’re a better person than me, after it happened once or twice I stopped investigating since they never approached me to attempt to fix whatever it was. Only one person has, and we are back on friendly terms.

Congratulations to @rasband on winning the September 2021 ROTM contest! Awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

View attachment 280463
Hey, congrats! 🎊🎉🍾 I thought you had this one in the bag, then something went strange for a few days when a yellow Jeep skyrocketed with votes, then it disappeared and you came out on top. Victory with drama!

It goes back many years. He was TJnBC on JeepForum and things weren't much different.
Wow, I remember that dude! Yeah, things got kinda rough back in the day. All the friction makes sense now.

Reactions: jjvw