Congratulations to SvtLdr, the August 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

TJFest 2022?
Yeah, I haven't kept up on that thread as much as I'd like. Is there a solid date set for that one? Has @Chris gotten onboard with it or is it going to be officially an unofficial event?

Yeah, I haven't kept up on that thread as much as I'd like. Is there a solid date set for that one? Has @Chris gotten onboard with it or is it going to be officially an unofficial event?
My reservations and many others are the last week of April. It'll happen one way or the other.

Reactions: SvtLdr
Thanks @Chris and thanks everyone for your support. I've tried to compete in the ROTM contest in the past. Ultimately it took me hauling my junk out west in order to get a photo worthy of a title!
Great photo. Love the picture of moab rim on your profile as well. Which sade of blue is that? Intense blue?

Reactions: SvtLdr
Great photo. Love the picture of moab rim on your profile as well. Which sade of blue is that? Intense blue?
Thanks. I have some more really cool photos from Moab rim trail. I may wait for a later ROTM contest so stay tuned.😉
The color of my rig is called Gunmetal Pearl. It was available on the early TJs, '97 - '99 model years.

Reactions: Alex01