Congratulations to Tigerman, the May 2019 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations @Tigerman on winning the May 2019 Ride of the Month. I thought it would either come down to you, @ac_, or @Indy, as those were all epic photos.

Anyways, we're all sorry to hear about you having rolled your TJ. Hopefully you'll find a new one. At the very least, you have this amazing photo to remember it with!

I'll send you a PM about the $100 Visa gift card and the TRE price bag from @Garza.

_MG_6250.jpg

Congratulations @Tigerman. Great photo. Can't wait to see the progress on the rebuild.

Yeah man, that is an awesome shot right there. Congrats @Tigerman! Good luck on the rebuild too.

Congrats!

I was really hoping that the pic of the rolled Jeep would be the Ride of the Month. That picture captures the moment that it transformed into the Guardian. Before that it was just Little Red.

Congratulations on winning. Glad you’re still here after that rollover to receive your gift. And happy you are keeping the Jeep out of the salvage yard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you sooo much!! I decided to rebuild it, so you will see the photos 😊.

It will be known as "The Guradian"
Glad to hear you're rebuilding it. Just as people always say in every jeep naming thread a jeep will name it's self. Looks like the naming committee isn't needed here 😛

Congrats on the win.....The Guardian is a great name too.
That re-build will be awesome to see...you will need the...... (wait for it....) 'Eye of the tiger' I'm sure 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
Congrats @Tigerman. Looking forward to the rebuild! That’s awesome you are going to save it. Glad you are okay and it was cool to see the CA recovery crew to the rescue

Reactions: Tigerman
I guess I am the only one who thought a Guradian was some indigenous Californian mythical beast who rises from the dead after being thrown down a mountain...

Congrats on the big win!!