Congratulations to tworley, the August 2020 Ride of the Month

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Just wanted to congratulate @tworley (the now two time ROTM winner) on winning the August 2020 Ride of the Month contest.

I noticed there wasn't many people who submitted photos this month after you posted this one, and rightfully so. This is a really, really hard photo to top. Possibly the best one I've seen yet!

Enjoy the prizes!

20200809_201204.jpg

I don't think there was any way anyone was going to beat that photo. Not this month at least :LOL:

You definitely came in strong this month. That was the largest winning gap I've seen so far. It's about time, the last 3 or so months you've been dropping winning photos IMO and this one was over the top.

Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: tworley and Kiwi TJ
I might have to build an entire forum theme around this picture, it's that epic (y)

Reactions: tworley
If you can explain how I can certainly try

What camera did you take it with? Do you have access to the source file? If so I suspect it’s around 10 MB or so. You could add it to Dropbox, send me the Dropbox link, and I could upload it here on its entirety so it’s not compressed in any way.

What camera did you take it with? Do you have access to the source file? If so I suspect it’s around 10 MB or so. You could add it to Dropbox, send me the Dropbox link, and I could upload it here on its entirety so it’s not compressed in any way.
Right from my Samsung Galaxy S10. Ill see what I can do. Does Google Photos work? My Dropbox is linked thru a company account that I wont use.