Congratulations to tworley, the March 2022 Ride of the Month (ROTM)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @tworley on winning the March 2022 ROTM contest. Enjoy the prizes!

20200809_1716021.jpg

WOW stunning! Is this on a wheeling trail or just like forest road? Without highlines i feel like this picture wouldn't have won. Looks like elk country.
Congratulations!! It’s Imogene pass isn’t it?

yes. One of my favorite trails/forest roads in Colorado. Not technically difficult; a stock KL cherokee followed me over it last time, he probably scraped here and there but made it just fine. Just psychological due to the narrow shelf road and thousand foot drops. Same area as the more famous Black Bear, in fact there are portions of each one from which you can see the other.

yes. One of my favorite trails/forest roads in Colorado. Not technically difficult; a stock KL cherokee followed me over it last time, he probably scraped here and there but made it just fine. Just psychological due to the narrow shelf road and thousand foot drops. Same area as the more famous Black Bear, in fact there are portions of each one from which you can see the other.
And a great overlook of Telluride.

Congratulations. Great pick. Love that area.

Wow, so jealous of these trails out there. East coast has nothing close like that, awesome and congrats!