control arm bolt stuck

update on the lift install... so i squared up the alignment and straightened the steering wheel out. but it still is wobbley on the road.and i almost forgot. the skid plate does not align what so ever. the kit came with these drop down bars to sandwich in between the frame but none of the hole from the plate match up with the frame now.i loosened up the rubber mount from the trans to skid plate but still cant get it to line up. everything looks so nice to but just feels unroad worthy. is this the way a lift is suppose to role? think i need a jeep mechanic lol

Lift update. Have everything done and now she rolls true!! Now for the break in period and retorque!! Oh and some new tires. Looks funny rolling around with a 4 inch lift and 31's on it one heck of a gap

Haha, I remember when I had 31" tires and a 4" lift for a brief time. It did indeed look ridiculous until I got the 33" tires on.

Lift update. Have everything done and now she rolls true!! Now for the break in period and retorque!! Oh and some new tires. Looks funny rolling around with a 4 inch lift and 31's on it one heck of a gap
Cool. No more wobble.?
What lift are you running ?

I bou
Cool. No more wobble.?
What lift are you running ?
Got this basic rough country 4 inch lift. Control arms, springs and shocks. Now that I did this I wish I would have bought some other options adjustable this adjustable that. Now that this is done I am going to have to upgrade some other stuff. Seems kinda pointless to just have a few new parts.