Control arms for 2.5-3” suspension lift

Rosco1216

I currently have all factory control arms with a 2.5”-3” suspension lift. I’m not having any problems yet but ultimately I would like to get new adjustable arms. My question is, given the cost of quality arms, would it be ok to just replace in sections? Such as just front/lower, or just front/upper, or rear/lower, or rear/upper. Which would make the biggest difference and be most beneficial to start with, if any?

If everything is fine now and you're not going up in lift, why replace them? You really can't beat the stock arms for flex and reliability.
Other than always feeling like I need to be working on something, I don’t really have a reason unless it would be beneficial to do so. Thus I’m inquiring if there would be any real benefits at my current lift height.

Yes, you could do this.

If you start with anything you’ll want to start with the rears along with a SYE and CV driveshaft.
SYE and cv driveshaft are also something I want to do. These would require adjustable rear(lower and upper) to properly adjust pinion angle, correct?

But if you don't have vibrations now an SYE and CV driveshaft won't make any difference .. unless you just want them.
I'd imagine the thought there is a tummy tuck, which obviously adds some additional costs but is a great thing to do