Control source for off road lights

IronCity

TJ Enthusiast
Stupid question, what is the box called that controls multiple off road lights. It connects to the battery and is grounded. From there you can run wire to multiple off road lights then to switches. It's a control box but I can't remember the name of the damn thing. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, ha, you guys both beat me to it!

Not sure what the technical name for it is though.

Stupid question, what is the box called that controls multiple off road lights. It connects to the battery and is grounded. From there you can run wire to multiple off road lights then to switches. It's a control box but I can't remember the name of the damn thing. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Junction Box?

Thanks but I know there are some out there that are a fraction of the cost. Looking for just the box no switches or wiring. I saw one in auto zone 25 bucks.

I understand now. You just want the "generic" name. A fuse or relay panel is what you're looking for. I haven't reviewed it so buyer beware but here is a video of how to supposedly make one from scratch -

Reactions: Chris
Holy crap that is expensive. What happened to a good ol switch, relay, and fuse? For that much dough I want a "clapper" option. :D

Reactions: Chris