Coolest Colors on a TJ

My '01 TJ.
2f079658ce2b668d6386ec10e814de52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ha! I assume thats sarcasm.

No, it's not sarcasm at all, I was being serious.

I've never actually seen that color before on a TJ, and I really like it! It looks awesome with that interior color.

Okay lol, I was only saying that since I have posted pictures of it in other threads and I figured you hsd seen it, thanks though. I have seen pictures online of them with the agate interiors and it looks good but not as good as with the camel tan. Atleast IMHO

Okay lol, I was only saying that since I have posted pictures of it in other threads and I figured you hsd seen it, thanks though. I have seen pictures online of them with the agate interiors and it looks good but not as good as with the camel tan. Atleast IMHO

It must be rare, because I've never seen it before. Really cool color though, that's one TJ I would be happy to drive!

I do love driving it, but I cant wait until I can afford to get a lift and some new shoes for it.

Post some photos when you do. Now I am going to start keeping my eye out for this color. It's one of those colors I didn't even know existed until today!

Post some photos when you do. Now I am going to start keeping my eye out for this color. It's one of those colors I didn't even know existed until today!
Will do, I actually went to the 4wheelparts store near me yesterday to check out what they have and some of their deals, when I do get new shoes and a lift Ill be sure to make a build thread for it.

Reactions: Chris