Cooper ATP

dylansalrin

Orthopedic Circulator
Supporting Member
Just picked up 5 of these beauts today. I put them on a stock lj and so the size I got was 265/75r16 (31.56x10.6). I was skeptical at first because it has a E rating but after they were put on I have to say I had the smoothest couple hundred miles I ever could have imagined in a tj. Glided over bumps and obstacles at 30 psi on the highway and barely felt anything. I had never had Cooper tires before so I was going in completely open and unbiased. They are not the most aggressive tire out there but they will work great for winters and rain here in the Midwest and have proven themselves throughout the years. Crazy happy with these. Can't beat the price either. $140 per tire and I think I might stick with Cooper from now on. Will update after the storms hit us Monday and I'll be driving. Will see how it handles in wet conditions.

First off, no pics, so that is weak.:D Second, I have run a few sets of Coopers and have had great luck. Smooth riding, long mileage, great wearing. No off road tires, SUV/AT types on my Silverado and Sorento.

Please excuse the stock jeep.. brought it home yesterday and it needs a paint job bad!! They rattle canned over everything... even the jeep and rubicon stickers....

eeb64db82ee9ba9bec71e89e43bb0aa6.jpg
23e37211599bf1ee8de5865725475893.jpg
a5480821495be26ee0084a0d7580fcc9.jpg
aaedf83b29cc5854b99bda6160f0e26e.jpg
fa1ae83270e22fbd76df99e57de6e20d.jpg

Oh right on. Did you like the shocks? I'm saving for bilstein shocks and OME coils but this thing needs to get some height ASAP. And I'm not gonna be wheeling until it's dialed in anyway so for a couple months I need a "show lift".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run that BB on two TJs, and was never disappointed in the lift height or ride quality. In fact, I still have the spacers in the shed from the removal from the X it was on last, when I did a 'frankenlift' on it. If you are interested in them, make me an offer, then you could just pick up some shocks...

I have Cooper's Discoverer AT3's on our Rodeo. They've been good so far. A bit more aggressive than the ATP. After about 10K miles on them, they do make a small amount of noise on the freeway. I ran the 1st gen STT mud terrains on my Jeep and did not get good mileage out of them. They were tough as nails though. Noisy as heck too.

Reactions: dylansalrin
yeah if you enjoy poor millage, noise and a little bit of controlled drifting on wet roads, get some Cooper STT's

nb I have been running my STT's for 16 months now, I will admit I got them for the look and havent driven more than 10k miles on them.

Reactions: dylansalrin