SOLD Corbeau Baja RS seats for possible trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambmac

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
to be determined
Putting this out there as a feeler to see if there is any interest. I am looking to possible trade my Corbeau seats for a set of used stock seats from a 2004-06 TJ.
The seats are in very good condition, no rips/tears/stains or fading. There is some light wear on the outer piping from rubbing on the roll bar. The seats come complete with brackets and sliders and are ready to mount into your vehicle.
I'm looking for a near mint set of 2004-06 tj seats, no rips or deteriorated foam, cloth not vinyl. must be complete with sliders ready to bolt in. I would obviously like some cash also, unless you have Bartac tactical seat covers.
Why am I considering this? I drive my lj everyday and can't stand the high bolsters getting in/out of my ride.

I’ve always wanted the back seat for my kids. Seems like it would be comfortable versus the stock back seat.

I have a set of slate gray front seats from my '04 Rubicon that I would consider trading and I'm in Philly - they're in good shape as they've been covered by seat covers for some time

I'm interested in seeing the pics you post of the seats and (ballpark) how much cash you're hoping for (recognizing that it would likely depend on the condition of my seats

Thanks!

As of right now, I think I'm gonna hold off for a little bit.
I almost traded for a nice set of Tomb Raider seats, but decided it was a no go. The stock seats just aren't that comfortable.
I'm Thinking about looking into a set of Corbeau A4 seats or possibly a pair out of a 2011 and up Mustang.
Either way these will probably go up for sale in the near future.

I have corbeau sports 2 in the TJ
I was trying to find a really nice set of stock seats so I could put some Bartek Tactical covers on them. Unfortunately I was reminded how uncomfortable the stock seats are, too mushy.
I'll probably sell these and get a set of the A4 seats.

Reactions: Ephry73
Status
Not open for further replies.