SOLD Corbeau Baja RS seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambmac

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
Selling a set of Corbeau Baja RS seats. Black with cloth inserts. They come with 97-02 adapters.
Both seats are in very good condition with some minor wear on the piping. This is from rubbing on the roll bar.
I am asking 450.00 which is a fair price.

4CCA657B-756E-42CA-8C17-CFE9D4443B24.jpeg

seat7.jpg
seat4.jpg
seat3.jpg

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeeptundra
I don't need seats, as I have these same seats in my TJ. I will say, they are VERY comfortable for long trail rides!

And, if you want to repair the piping, you can order new fabric from Corbeau and have them as good as new. I've replaced my lowers and it was not tough at all.

So for the OP's selling price, you can easily get new fabric to recloth these and have them like new.

Reactions: Ephry73
i kinda want these. wrong year brackets tho. have a set of Corbeau in my vette and they are awesome. hmm

I don't need seats, as I have these same seats in my TJ. I will say, they are VERY comfortable for long trail rides!

And, if you want to repair the piping, you can order new fabric from Corbeau and have them as good as new. I've replaced my lowers and it was not tough at all.

So for the OP's selling price, you can easily get new fabric to recloth these and have them like new.
I'm selling them because I don't like the high bolsters. It makes getting in/out a PITA for me.

As for reupholstering them, the same thing will happen all over again. Everyone I know that has the Baja's has the same issue.

I'm selling them because I don't like the high bolsters. It makes getting in/out a PITA for me.

As for reupholstering them, the same thing will happen all over again. Everyone I know that has the Baja's has the same issue.
Agreed, the bolsters are more of an issue for my wife (who's 5'1") than for me. :) But they DEFINITELY keep you in place when offroad!

Status
Not open for further replies.