Cordless work lights

Thanks for posting the Milwaukee part number 2126-21XC. Blaine’s link randomly redirects to other products sold at the Home Depot. Kinda surprising when it takes you to a pressure washer or paint when you expect to see the light 😁
I tried the link 3 different times and got a rug, shower rod and a sink faucet.

Thanks for posting the Milwaukee part number 2126-21XC. Blaine’s link randomly redirects to other products sold at the Home Depot. Kinda surprising when it takes you to a pressure washer or paint when you expect to see the light 😁
Ya'll are on drugs or your computers are. I just went to the link and this is what pops up.

1647117660489.png

• Haha
Reactions: matkal and srimes
I just tried and it took me to a doorknob one time, a toilet tissue holder the 2nd time, and a rug the next time. This was on Android mobile.

I see 2-3 redirects at the beginning immediately after you click and I suspect there the the problem is.

@Chris what is going on?
Sovrn affiliate redirect. It’s normal, albeit a little annoying.

Same, I figured it was another of his posts to rile until everyone else starting chiming in about the “light”

Dammit! Milwaukee has more lights than Dewalt has cordless tools….

….ohhh for the road not taken..