Arkansas Core 4x4 tier 1 TJ control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody3905

Price
450 shipped
These have less than 2000 miles on them. But we're on a trail rig. One front arm has a scuff from offroading, nothing but cosmetic. Fully adjustable and super durable. They are black in color.

20210128_172137.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73
Can you confirm something for me, I emailed core4x4 about the tier 1 and asked them if they used clevite rubber and they said yes. But looking at your Tier 1's they dont look like clevite to me. Can you confirm if they are clevite?

Last edited:
These have less than 2000 miles on them. But we're on a trail rig. One front arm has a scuff from offroading, nothing but cosmetic. Fully adjustable and super durable. They are black in color.
Did these get sold?

Wondering if they're still for sale and why you aren't using them? Also, how big was the lift the rig had? My tj is sitting at 4, my concern is if they're for something taller they will be too long

Wondering if they're still for sale and why you aren't using them? Also, how big was the lift the rig had? My tj is sitting at 4, my concern is if they're for something taller they will be too long
They have a lot of adjustment, stock to about 5" of lift. I have them with DDB's installed in them.

They have a lot of adjustment, stock to about 5" of lift. I have them with DDB's installed in them.
What are DDB’s?
In the pic it looks like the axle end of the lowers may have the center sleeve not centered. Can you post a better pic of those bushings please.

Are the control arms still available?

What are you asking for them and will you ship them to Boise Idaho?

Status
Not open for further replies.