Correct center cap position

TJ Jim

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Which way does the writing “Jeep” go? I think writing up in regards to the valve stem.

5283BF24-251F-4DD6-B5BA-79557BA44459.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
Opinion time, 180* opposite from pictured so that when it’s on the back, valve stem is down and Jeep is readable

Realistically, however I happen to slap it on.

Can you say OCD?

Yes, I have a mild case of OCD, and I agree with KingCarGuyZ. That's the way I've been clocking center caps since the first time I encountered the question of "which way should I do it?" I'd tell you my thought process on how I made that determination, but then I'd have to kill you... ;)

Yes, I have a mild case of OCD, and I agree with KingCarGuyZ. That's the way I've been clocking center caps since the first time I encountered the question of "which way should I do it?" I'd tell you my thought process on how I made that determination, but then I'd have to kill you... ;)

oh com'on, I told you how I figured it out - you have to share for intellectual research (and so we can all razz you)

The greater question is how do you keep the Jeep logo level on the 4 wheels on the ground !:LOL:

I head for the car commercials they actually drive the car into final shot, jack it up and orient the logo and then reverse out and play the tape backwards.

nowadays they probably just fix that in post or be a Rolls and use floaters.

The correct answer to this question occurs after the consumption of several "adult beverages", after which it will become abundantly clear!

Well dang it! I was rotating the tires and greasing all the zerts when that question popped into my brain. Now I gotta quit and grab the bottle of Jim Beam till the answer comes to me. 😬 still got the control arms and drive shaft to go on the grease job.