Couldn’t catch him but I brought home some angry birds

59 wagon man

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well I brought my Jeep in for the dreaded no start So they replaced the computer and the fuel pump said a wire shorted and burned them out. so I took it for a ride down to big cypress national preserve .yesterday it was a beautiful day. I saw this guy crossing the road but I wasn’t quick enough to catch him when I got home and went to the store it seems like I have a pack of Angry Birds stuck under my front end
170876FD-BBB8-4A84-8FD0-E1B5F30E6961.jpeg

Reactions: lindsey97 and ac_
May I inquire as to what you were going to do with "him" once the catching took place? I suggest starting with the smaller ones first and then working your way up.....

Reactions: KCsTJ
Where does it sound like the angry birds are residing? At the front of the engine or at the front of the transfer case?

Well I brought my Jeep in for the dreaded no start So they replaced the computer and the fuel pump said a wire shorted and burned them out. so I took it for a ride down to big cypress national preserve .yesterday it was a beautiful day. I saw this guy crossing the road but I wasn’t quick enough to catch him when I got home and went to the store it seems like I have a pack of Angry Birds stuck under my front endView attachment 67144
I would think twice about jumping out of your Jeep to catch that gator.

What if he bit off your hand and you couldn't shift your Jeep?