Coyote deflators out of stock

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I got an Amazon card burning a hole in my pocket. I was going to order the valves and they're out of stock until mid January.

Also still waiting for Bestop to get caught up on their slider windows.

Damn Covid, Jeep part production is falling apart! :D

Reactions: Chris
My house keys worked so good at deflating the tyres, I bought some for myself.

20201228_125231.jpg

Reactions: Apparition
I ordered a set the day this thread was posted, just because I knew they ought to come in long before I actually need them.

I just got notification that they shipped today, and it's via Amazon so the delivery date of tomorrow might actually be believable...unlike the bump stop cup that took 22 days while USPS let it sit for 2 weeks in Atlanta before sending it to Pheonix "on the way" to Denver.

Reactions: suicideking
I ordered a set the day this thread was posted, just because I knew they ought to come in long before I actually need them.

I just got notification that they shipped today, and it's via Amazon so the delivery date of tomorrow might actually be believable...unlike the bump stop cup that took 22 days while USPS let it sit for 2 weeks in Atlanta before sending it to Pheonix "on the way" to Denver.
I have a 100 bump stop cups. You didn't actually buy one did you?

I have a 100 bump stop cups. You didn't actually buy one did you?

ha. I did. Threw it in with an order of some other stuff without even really considering that someone on the forum might have extras.

But at least I used my WTJF link as always so it made a contribution. :ROFLMAO:

They're on sale now! Guess I'll order tonight.

Too bad the Amazon page doesn't let you select the PSI like the main website does.

They're on sale now! Guess I'll order tonight.

Too bad the Amazon page doesn't let you select the PSI like the main website does.
Thanks! ordered up a set. Been using the ARB core puller, looking forward to the good life of letting my kids deflate tires :)

Have you tried contacting Coyote Enterprises directly rather than purchase through a third party seller? Their website shows a 10% off sale.

Blaine just saved me the trouble of looking up the phone number.
It was actually cheaper on coyoteents.com versus amazon also (with coupon).

Thanks! ordered up a set. Been using the ARB core puller, looking forward to the good life of letting my kids deflate tires :)
Which Set PSI option did you go with? I've been looking at these for a while now. I'm running beadlocks and considering 8 PSI, but they mention +-2 PSI.

I bought a couple sets of Trailhead deflators a couple years back.
Those things are great.
In my line of work it's nice to just put them on and start driving through the dunes. When they get to 10psi they shut off.
Nice time saver.