Coyote deflators out of stock

How long does it take to go from 27 psi to 10 psi with a 35" tire? I have some auto deflators, but they are painfully slow. My back and knees don't really like the core removal tools. I have started checkout twice on the Coyote website and never completed the purchase.

Which Set PSI option did you go with? I've been looking at these for a while now. I'm running beadlocks and considering 8 PSI, but they mention +-2 PSI.
I run my 37s at 8 psi generally for crawling. You can tune the deflator to suit your needs, or keep some at different setttings like a snow wheeling deflator (3 psi) and a forest road setting (15psi)

Reactions: Irun
Which Set PSI option did you go with? I've been looking at these for a while now. I'm running beadlocks and considering 8 PSI, but they mention +-2 PSI.
I have used mine 4 or 5 times now and they have consistently brought it down to 8 everytime. When I first used them I had to adjust 2 of them ever so slightly because they were bringing it down to 7.

Reactions: L J and Irun
I've been going to 10 but I figured if coyote thought 12psi was the right number for the default preset, it's probably an ok starting point for me. 🤷‍♂️

I run my 37s at 8 psi generally for crawling. You can tune the deflator to suit your needs, or keep some at different setttings like a snow wheeling deflator (3 psi) and a forest road setting (15psi)
I have used mine 4 or 5 times now and they have consistently brought it down to 8 everytime. When I first used them I had to adjust 2 of them ever so slightly because they were bringing it down to 7.
The ARB deflator has served me well, but I'm ready to move to a new relationship...Set ordered @8PSI!

I got an Amazon card burning a hole in my pocket. I was going to order the valves and they're out of stock until mid January.

Also still waiting for Bestop to get caught up on their slider windows.

Damn Covid, Jeep part production is falling apart! :D
Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting these for a while, but it fell off my radar. With the discount, it was slightly cheaper than Amazon, and they are American made. (y) 🇺🇲

Reactions: L J and suicideking
How long does it take to go from 27 psi to 10 psi with a 35" tire? I have some auto deflators, but they are painfully slow. My back and knees don't really like the core removal tools. I have started checkout twice on the Coyote website and never completed the purchase.
Takes about as long to go around your Jeep installing them. By the time I get back to the tire I started at it’s done. My 7 year old does it.

Reactions: Brianj5600
When I ordered mine I didn’t see the 4 pack came with a bag so unfortunately ordered 2 sets of 2.

Got this at a little shop in Moab to hold them. Made out of a bike tire tube.

MBC_small_zipper_1_1800x.jpg

I gave in and ordered through their website. I had the PSI set to 9. Sure I'll find something else on Amazon.

Maybe a soft shackle or something.

I just ordered a four pack on coyoteents.com. Harry is a good dude. I had a short, informative chat with him at the Off-Road Expo pre-Chinavirus.

Reactions: Irun and Apparition
I got my deflators Saturday. I was a little disappointed that it took 5 1/2 minutes to deflate all 4 35's from 25-12 psi.

With my two tire at once deflator/inflator it would take 2 minutes for two tires. The extra air hose is a little bulky so at least I can leave that at home now in place of the very compact coyotes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: L J and Apparition
I got my inflators Saturday. I was a little disappointed that it took 5 1/2 minutes to deflate all 4 35's from 25-12 psi.

With my two tire at once deflator/inflator it would take 2 minutes for two tires. The extra air hose is a little bulky so at least I can leave that at home now in place of the very compact coyotes.
i guess I’ve never timed mine but for the same tire specs it’s go around putting them on then go around again taking them off. I suppose that could take 5 minutes or so.

I got my deflators Saturday. I was a little disappointed that it took 5 1/2 minutes to deflate all 4 35's from 25-12 psi.

The beauty of them is you can install them in camp and then drive to the trailhead airing down the whole way and then hop out and pull them off. Hard to do that with hoses.

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
The beauty of them is you can install them in camp and then drive to the trailhead airing down the whole way and then hop out and pull them off. Hard to do that with hoses.
Yes and if you are in camp it probably does not matter if it takes 5 minutes or 30 minutes for them to air down.

I like the idea that if you're running late, you can stop at the trail head, put them on, then keep driving. VS flying on the fire road at street pressure trying to catch up.